Doctors Relocate are seeking applicants for the post of Consultant Psychiatrist in Eating Disorders for a Mental Health Service based in Manchester. This is a substantive vacancy.
- This is a full time, 10 PA position, with a Mental Health Service based in the South West of England.
- The successful applicant will join a new inpatient eating disorders unit for adults and work as part of the multidisciplinary team responsible for the psychiatric and medical management of patients, including patients detained under the Mental Health Act.
- The appointee will join a friendly, supportive department. Further training opportunities and support to peers who wish to pursue academic qualifications relevant to their role are available.
Applicants Must Have
- MRCPsych or Specialist Certification in Psychiatry (EEA applicants)
- Specialist registration with the General Medical Council and a license to practice
- A minimum of one years’ experience of eating disorders