Doctors Relocate are seeking suitable applicants for the post of Consultant Psychiatrist (Learning Disabilities) to join an established NHS Specialist Learning Disability Community Mental Health Team in the South Coast of England.
- Both substantive contracts and NHS fixed-term contracts can be offered.
- The post is well supported by an experienced LD Division within the organisation, a local MDT and by the other Consultant Psychiatrist in the team.
- You will be clinically responsible for patients under your care. You will be part of an established MDT that includes Psychologists, junior doctors, nurses, Allied Health Professionals and support staff.
- Visa sponsorship can be offered to international applicants.
Applicants Must Have
- Experience working in Learning Disability Psychiatry
- MRCPsych, PLAB or Specialist Certification in Psychiatry (EEA applicants)