Doctors Relocate are seeking applicants for the post of Consultant Rheumatologist for an NHS trust in the South West of England.
- This is a full-time post for a Consultant Rheumatologist.
- Both permanent and fixed-term applicants are encouraged to apply.
- The successful applicant will be joining a team of 6 Consultant Rheumatologists and will be expected to undertake the investigation and treatment of rheumatological outpatient referrals and oversee the care of rheumatology inpatients admitted under their care.
- CESR support can be provided.
- Relocation allowances are offered by this trust.
Applicants must have
- MRCP or equivalent.
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.