Doctors Relocate are seeking applicants for the post of Emergency Medicine Specialty Doctor for an NHS hospital based in North East England.
- This is a full-time, 12-month fixed-term contract with the potential to extend.
- The successful applicants will be joining a forward-thinking department and will have the opportunity to train in a busy, supportive environment.
- The appointees will see patients attending the Emergency Department, making primary diagnoses and initiating emergency treatment. This will be at a middle-grade level within the department.
- Visa sponsorship and CESR support can be offered.
Applicants Must Have
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.