We’re delighted to announce a new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Consultant Gastroenterologist with an NHS organisation near to city of Birmingham. This post is open to applicants seeking either a fixed term or permanent contract.
- The successful appointee is expected to have a broad background in general gastroenterology and endoscopy skills.
- The appointed candidate is expected to participate in an out of hours GI Bleed Service.
- This post operates on a full-time schedule (10 PA’s).
- CESR support will be provided to overseas applicants.
- Relocation packages and visa sponsorship is available.
- A full job plan and description is available upon request.
Applicants Must Have
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.
- MRCP or equivalent.