We are seeking suitable applicants for a newly created Gastroenterology Consultant post based in the North East of England.
- This Gastroenterology department are seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated Consultant Gastroenterologist for a new post in their expanding team.
- This is a full time, 10 PA post.
- There is an expanding IBD service, with weekly MDTs, a well-established enteral service with weekly MDTs, and parenteral nutrition support service with 3 ward rounds per week.
- The endoscopy unit has 4 well equipped rooms and with colorectal, upper GI and hepatobiliary surgical colleagues, they support diagnostic and therapeutic gastroscopy, colonoscopy and ERCP services, therapeutic lists and Endoscopic ultrasound.
- The gastroenterology team is supported by clinical research fellows, and research nurses within the division of Access and Medicine.
- Full support will be given to CESR applications.
- Relocation packages are available.
Applicants Must Have
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.
- MRCP or equivalent.