We’re seeking 2 applicants for the post of Consultant Haematologist for an NHS hospital based in Scotland.
- full time and part time candidates can be considered
- The successful applicant will be joining a team of 10 Consultant Haematologists.
- Participation in the weekly MDT meeting will be required.
- Candidates with wide general training in Haematology are the priority and any special skills to support or complement the existing consultants would be of great interest to the department.
- CESR support is available
- Relocation packages are available
Applicants must have
- MRCP or FRCPath (or equivalent)
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC