Doctors Relocate are recruiting two Consultant Haematologists for an NHS Health Board in Scotland who are expanding their service.
- Full-time and part-time candidates will be considered.
- The successful applicant will be joining a team of 10 Consultant Haematologists.
- Participation in the weekly MDT meeting will be required.
- Candidates with wide general training in Haematology are the priority and any special skills to support or complement the existing consultants would be of great interest to the department.
- CESR support is available.
- A relocation package is available.
Applicants must have
- MRCP or FRCPath (or equivalent)
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC