We are working with a reputable NHS trust based in the North West of England who is looking to appoint a Haematology Consultant on an initial 24-month fixed term contract.
- The appointed candidate will join a team of experienced consultants and specialty doctors on an initial 24-month fixed-term contract.
- This is a full-time 10 PA post.
- There is scope for this to progress into a substantive/permanent position.
- The post holder will be expected to work across two hospital sites.
- Full support will be given to CESR applications.
- Visa sponsorship and relocation packages are available.
Applicants Must Have
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.
- FRCPath or equivalent.