We’re working with a district general hospital in South East England who are looking for a Consultant Haematologist to join their service. This haematology department is committed to providing high-quality care and is at the forefront of innovative practice in the region.
- This is a full-time pos offered on an initial 12-month fixed-term contract.
- The successful applicant would be joining a team of 7 Haematologists.
- General experience in malignant and non-malignant haematology is essential, and the department is open to supporting a variety of sub-specialist interests.
- CESR support can be given.
Applicants Must Have
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.
- MRCP (or equivalent) or FRCPath (or equivalent).