Doctors Relocate are currently working with a district general hospital looking for a Consultant Haematologist based in the South of England. This haematology department is committed to providing high quality care and is at the forefront of innovative practice in the region.
- This is a fixed term contract
- This is a full-time, 10 PA post.
- The successful applicant would be joining a team of 7 Haematologists
- General experience in malignant and non-malignant haematology is essential, and the department are open to supporting a variety of Sub-specialist interests
- CESR support can be offered.
- Relocation packages are available at this Trust.
Applicants Must Have
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.
- MRCP (or equivalent) or FRCPath (or equivalent).