Doctors Relocate are seeking suitable applicants for a Specialty Doctor in Haematology on a fixed term basis. This NHS trust is based in the North West of England.
- Contracts of up to 24 months in length are available.
- Duties will include ward work, teaching of medical students, attendance at outpatient clinics, and haemato-oncology referral duties within the hospital.
- The successful applicant will be expected to contribute to the service providing invasive procedures for haematology patients.
- CESR support and visa sponsorship can be offered.
Applicants Must Have
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.
- A minimum of four years (or equivalent) postgraduate training.