Doctors Relocate is seeking applicants for the post of Locum Consultant Clinical Oncologist for an NHS trust in South West England.
- This is a full time (10PA) position which is offered on an initial 24-month NHS fixed-term contract.
- Duties of this post include; Supporting the Consultant service across a range of tumour types, attending Consultant led out-patient clinics and undertaking related admin and chemotherapy prescribing, the supervision of SHOs and ward patients, reviewing patients attending for chemotherapy and radiotherapy if required by nursing or radiography staff, involvement in clinical governance and audit activities.
- CESR support can be given to applicants seeking entry to the GMC specialist register via this route.
- Visa sponsorship is available.
Applicants Must Have
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.