Doctors Relocate are seeking applicants for the post of Locum Consultant Dermatologist to join an NHS trust in the East of England.
- This is a full time post (10 PAs) for an initial period of 12 months, with the view to a further extension.
- The successful applicant will be joining a friendly team of 6 Consultant Dermatologists.
- The post holder will be expected to provide outpatient clinic and procedure lists across the trust for inflammatory skin disease and skin cancer patients in the adult and paediatric population.
- CESR support can be provided in post.
- Relocation allowances are available.
Applicants must have
- MRCP or equivalent.
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.