Doctors Relocate is seeking applicants for the post of Locum Consultant in General Internal Medicine for an NHS hospital based in South East England.
- The successful applicant would be expected to provide a rapid assessment of general medical patients and to stabilise and manage patients admitted with medical emergencies. They would also be expected to take part in the weekend General Medical on-call rota with colleagues, currently, 1 in 18.
- This position is offered on an initial 12-month fixed-term contract, with the view to an extension upon both parties’ agreement.
- CESR support can be offered to international applicants seeking entry to the GMC Specialist Register.
- A detailed job description can be provided upon request.
Applicants Must Have
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.
- MRCP or equivalent.