Doctors Relocate are seeking suitable applicants for the post of Locum Consultant in General Medicine for a large NHS trust based in the North West of England.
- This post is offered on an initial 12 month fixed term contract.
- The post involves out-patient and in-patient duties and participation in the on-call rota for general medicine (1:10).
- The successful candidate will be encouraged to develop a special interest.
- CESR support can be given to overseas applicants.
- Visa sponsorship and relocation allowances can be offered.
Applicants Must Have
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.
- MRCP or equivalent.