Doctors Relocate are seeking applicants for the post of Consultant in General and Respiratory Medicine for an NHS trust in London.
- This is a 10 session job plan on an initial 12 month-contract, with the view to an extension.
- In addition to General Internal Medicine, the successful applicant will work as a Consultant Respiratory Physician.
- The post holder will be responsible, with colleagues, for the provision and delivery of a first class clinical service, which will include responsibility for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions.
- The successful applicant will be expected to maintain core clinical skills in GIM and Respiratory Medicine and supervise the junior medical team when on call, on ward cover of in-patients and in clinics as appropriate.
- CESR support can be provided.
Applicants must have
- MRCP or equivalent.
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.