Doctors Relocate is seeking applicants for the post of Locum Consultant in Haematology for an NHS hospital based in Yorkshire.
- This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Consultant Haematologist to join a growing department.
- This post attracts a 10PA job plan, with on-call commitments, and is offered on an initial 12-month fixed-term basis.
- The successful applicant will be expected to provide a Consultant Haematology service for inpatient and outpatient services and for the proper functioning of the department and participate in the on-call rota on a 1 in 4 basis including laboratory supervision, clinical liaison and support to the busy clinical haematology service on an inpatient and outpatient basis.
- CESR support is available, as is visa sponsorship.
- A detailed job description can be provided upon request.
Applicants Must Have
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.