Doctors Relocate are working with an NHS trust in the South Coast of England who require a Locum Consultant Medical Oncologist.
- This is a 10 PA post in a large hospital based in the South Coast of England.
- The successful candidate will be offered an initial 12-month fixed-term contract, with scope to extend.
- This service covers upper and lower gastrointestinal and lung malignancies.
- The post-holder will participate in a 1:10 rota for consultant of the week, and AOS for the oncology ward.
- CESR support can be provided.
Applicants Must Have
- MRCP or equivalent.
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.