Doctors Relocate are seeking applicants for the post of Locum Consultant Medical Oncologist to join a hospital based in South East England. This post would be covering upper and lower gastrointestinal and lung malignancies.
- This is a full time post (10 PAs) on an initial 12 month fixed term contract.
- This post would be covering upper and lower gastrointestinal and lung malignancies.
- The successful applicant will be joining a team of over 10 Consultant Oncologists.
- The post holder will be required to provide the full range of specialist diagnosis, treatment and care to patients requiring Oncology services.
- MDT meeting participation will be required.
- CESR support can be provided, as can attractive relocation packages.
Applicants must have
- MRCP or equivalent.
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.