Doctors Relocate are seeking applicants for the post of Locum Consultant Paediatrician to join an NHS Health Board in Scotland.
- A exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Locum Consultant General Paediatrician to join an established paediatrics service in Scotland.
- This post is offered on an initial 24 month contract. There is scope for the successful applicant to transition into a substantive post (if eligible).
- This post does include participation in the Consultant of the Week rota for general paediatrics.
- This department can support CESR applications.
- Visa sponsorship and attractive relocation packages are available.
Applicants must have
- MRCPCH or equivalent
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC