Doctors Relocate are working with an NHS hospital, based in the Midlands, which requires a Locum Consultant Rheumatologist.
- This is a 10 PA post for an initial period of 12 months.
- The post holder will be expected to provide specialist out-patient opinion and case management, and to contribute to the ongoing development of rheumatology services for the local population.
- There is no GIM commitment.
- CESR support can be provided.
Applicants must have
- MRCP or equivalent.
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.