Doctors Relocate are seeking applicants for the post of Locum Dermatology Consultant for an NHS hospital based in South East England.
- The successful applicant will be expected to provide, with their consultant colleagues, a service in Dermatology and support the development of sub-speciality interest to the hospitals and community so designated with responsibility for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of illness.
- This position is offered on an initial 2-year fixed-term contract.
- CESR support can be offered to applicants seeking entry onto the GMC Specialist register via this pathway.
- Visa sponsorship is available.
- An attractive relocation allowance can be offered.
Applicants Must Have
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.
- MRCP or equivalent.