Doctors Relocate are working with an NHS trust in the Midlands who are seeking applicants for the post of Specialty Registrar in Medical Oncology.
- This is a full-time (10 PA) post on an initial 12-month contract.
- This post will involve working under the supervision of the medical oncology consultant team at the trust, in conjunction with the multidisciplinary teams to deliver services to patients.
- CESR support can be given in post.
- Relocation allowances are available.
Applicants must have
- MRCP or equivalent.
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.