Doctors Relocate are seeking suitable applicants for the post of Microbiology Consultant for an NHS health board in Wales.
- This is a full-time, 10 PA post to become a member of a team of five consultants.
- Both fixed-term and permanent applications are invited.
- The successful candidate will be expected to provide clinical advice, antimicrobial stewardship, and infection prevention and control services. The out-of-hours on-call duty is shared between five consultants.
- This department is well equipped with state-of-the-art technology.
- CESR support can be offered.
- Substantial relocation packages are available at this Trust.
Applicants Must Have
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.
- MRCP or equivalent.