Doctors Relocate are seeking applicants for the post of Middle Grade in Haematology (ST3+) for an NHS trust based in South East England.
- The successful applicant will work in collaboration with the existing Consultant team, Specialist Registrars, Clinical Fellows and other medical staff to provide a comprehensive range of clinical and laboratory services for patients.
- This post will involve working through and supporting all subspecialties in the department including a range of malignant, stem cell transplants, red cell and thrombosis and haemostasis services.
- The post holder will be joining one of the largest NHS trusts in England that offers specialist care for complex injuries and illnesses.
- A detailed job description is available on request.
Applicants Must Have
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.
- MRCP or equivalent.