Doctors Relocate are working with an NHS hospital in South West England who require a Radiologist with an interest in Cardiothoracic to join their imaging service.
- This is a full time post (10 PAs). Both locum and substantive applications are welcomed.
- The main responsibilities of the post are of a general and cardiothoracic radiologist, with specific skills in cardiac CT.
- The post holder will need to have extensive experience in cardiac CT and thoracic imaging, including image guided lung biopsies.
- The successful applicant will be joining a team of over 20 Consultant Radiologists.
- CESR support can be provided (if required). Relocation allowances can also be offered.
Applicants must have
- FRCR or equivalent.
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.
- Extensive experience in cardiothoracic imaging, with specific skills in cardiac CT.