Doctors Relocate are seeking applicants for the post of Rheumatology Consultant for an NHS health board in Yorkshire.
- This position is offered on a 1-year fixed-term contract, with the view to an extension.
- The appointee will join a team of highly motivated and experienced Rheumatologists.
- The successful applicant will be expected to undertake the investigation and treatment of rheumatological outpatient referrals and oversee the care of rheumatology inpatients admitted under their care.
- Relocation packages and visa sponsorship can be offered.
Applicants Must Have
- MRCP or equivalent.
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.