Doctors Relocate are seeking suitable applicants for the post of Rheumatology Consultant for an NHS Health Board in Wales. Permanent and fixed-term contracts of up to 24 months can be offered.
- This is a full-time, 10 PA, position.
- The purpose of this role is to support and further develop the Rheumatology service.
- The appointee will work in collaboration with an experienced team of Rheumatologists.
- Full support will be given to CESR applications.
- Visa sponsorship is available.
Applicants Must Have
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.
- MRCP or equivalent.