Doctors Relocate are seeking applicants for the post of Senior Clinical Fellow in Haematology for an NHS hospital based in Yorkshire.
- Flexible working opportunities and a strong emphasis on your work, life balance.
- The post holder will work as part of the combined haematology team alongside colleagues with specialist interests.
- This position can be offered on either a substantive basis (for eligible candidates) or on an initial 1-year fixed-term contract.
- Visa sponsorship is available.
Applicants Must Have
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.
- FRCPath/MRCP or equivalent.