Doctors Relocate are seeking applicants for the post of Specialist Haematologist for an NHS hospital based in Scotland.
- This is a full-time post with 10 PA’s, offered on a 24-month fixed-term contract.
- The successful applicant would be joining a team of 7 Haematologists.
- The post holder will contribute to the provision of outpatient and inpatient care, participate in the out-of-hours on-call service, contribute to laboratory service.
- Special interests can be accommodated
- CESR support can be given.
Applicants Must Have
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.
- FRCPath/MRCP or equivalent.