Doctors Relocate are seeking applicants for the post of Specialist Haematologist for an NHS hospital based in the Midlands.
- This position can be offered on either a substantive basis (for eligible candidates) or on an initial 1-year fixed-term contract.
- Visa sponsorship is available.
- CESR support is available for those interested.
- This is a full-time post with 10 PA’s
- Special interests can be accommodated
- The post holder will contribute to the provision of outpatient and inpatient care, participate in the out-of-hours on-call service, contribute to laboratory service.
Applicants Must Have
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.
- FRCPath/MRCP or equivalent.