Doctors Relocate are seeking applicants for the post of Specialist Microbiologist for an NHS hospital based in Scotland.
- The post is expected to be 10PAs with 8 DPA and 2 SPA.
- The new consultant will join a team of four other Consultant Microbiologists and have responsibilities for participating in and developing a Trust-wide service.
- The bacteriology laboratory is well equipped with a range of automated analysers including a Bruker MALDI-TOF for microbial identification. The Serology and Virology laboratory provides specialist serology using platforms such as Vidas, DS2 and Architect.
- This position can be offered on either a substantive basis (for eligible candidates) or on an initial 12 month fixed-term contract.
- Visa sponsorship is available.
- CESR support is available for those interested.
Applicants Must Have
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.
- FRCPath or equivalent.