We’re seeking two Specialty Doctors in Haematology for a large NHS trust in North West England. These posts can be offered on either a fixed-term or permanent basis.
- The Trust provides a comprehensive clinical and laboratory haematology service including a level 3 clinical service to the local population and tertiary services to a population of over 1 million.
- The Trust is a cancer centre and is undergoing a major investment in cancer services with excellent oncology and radiotherapy services on site.
- Candidates must have completed three years hospital based medical experience ideally with experience in haematology or oncology.
- The post will be for a period of twelve months, with the possibility of extension.
- CESR support and visa sponsorship can be offered.
Applicants Must Have
- Applicants should possess full GMC registration and part or full MRCP preferred