We are currently seeking suitable 2 applicants for a Specialty Doctor in Haematology for a fixed term NHS contract. This is a large NHS trust is based in the North West of England.
- The Trust provides a comprehensive clinical and laboratory haematology service including a level 3 clinical service to the local population and tertiary services to a population of over 1 million.
- The Trust is a cancer centre and is undergoing a major investment in cancer services with excellent oncology and radiotherapy services on site.
- Candidates must have completed three years hospital based medical experience ideally with experience in haematology or oncology.
- The post will be for a period of twelve months, with the possibility of extension.
- CESR support and visa sponsorship can be offered.
Applicants Must Have
- Applicants should possess full GMC registration and part or full MRCP preferred