We’re seeking applications for a Specialty Doctor in Haematology. This trust is based in the South West of England in a picturesque part of the country.
- This is a permanent Specialty Doctor post.
- Duties will include ward work, the teaching of medical students, attendance at outpatient clinics, and haemato-oncology referral duties within the hospital.
- Undertaking clinical procedures such as bone marrow biopsies. There is also the opportunity of developing skills in peripheral blood film and bone marrow aspirate morphology under supervision.
- Taking an active role in MDS/MDT meetings.
- CESR support and visa sponsorship can be offered.
Applicants Must Have
- Full FRCPath is required for this position
- Applicants must have evidence of a pass in OET/ IELTS