We are currently seeking suitable applicants for a Specialty Doctor in Haematology for a fixed term NHS contract. This trust is based in the South West of England in a picturesque part of the country .
- Contracts are available for either 12 or 24 months.
- Duties will include ward work, teaching of medical students, attendance at outpatient clinics, and haemato-oncology referral duties within the hospital.
- Undertaking clinical procedures such as bone marrow biopsies. There is also opportunity of developing skills in peripheral blood film and bone marrow aspirate morphology under supervision.
- Taking an active role in MDS/SMDT meetings.
- CESR support and visa sponsorship can be offered.
Applicants Must Have
- Full FRCPath is required for this position
- Applicants must have evidence of a pass in OET/ IELTS