Doctors Relocate are seeking applicants for the post of Specialty Doctor in Acute Medicine for an NHS trust in Northern Ireland.
- This position is offered on a full-time, 24-month contract.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing General Medicine team at the trust.
- The successful applicant will be responsible for the admission, clerking and day-to-day care of patients in the IAC (Integrated Assessment Centre), the Emergency Department (medical referrals) and the Acute Medical Short Stay Unit, as required.
- Visa sponsorship, CESR support and a relocation-allowance can be offered.
Applicants Must Have
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.
- MRCP or equivalent.