Doctors Relocate are working with a large NHS trust, based in the Midlands (England), who are a seeking applicants for the post of Specialty Doctor in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
- This is a full time, 10 PA position, based in Midlands (England).
- The successful applicant will join an established core multidisciplinary team, comprising of specialist and dedicated mental health professionals including clinical psychology, mental health nursing, occupational therapy, child psychotherapy and systemic family therapy.
- On a day-to-day basis, the Psychiatrist will be in a close working relationship with the integrated community Mental Health Services.
- The applicant will be expected to contribute to the middle grade on-call rota.
Applicants Must Have
- Experience working in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- MRCPsych, PLAB or Specialist Certification in Psychiatry (EEA applicants)