Doctors Relocate are seeking applicants for the post of General Adult Specialty Doctor for an NHS hospital based in South of England.
- The post holder as part of the clinical team for providing assessment, treatment and care for patients referred to the team and will work under the supervision of the Consultant psychiatrist.
- The main responsibility of the successful applicant will be providing assessment and ongoing care for patients within the Sector
- International and UK applicants are invited to apply: full CESR support can be offered
- Visa sponsorship is available
Applicants Must Have
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.
- MRCPsych, PLAB or equivalent.