Doctors Relocate are seeking applicants for the post of Specialty Doctor in Learning Disabilities for an NHS Psychiatry service in North West England.
- An exciting opportunity has arisen to work as a Specialty Doctor in an assessment and treatment Learning Disabilities unit in North West England.
- The successful applicant will be looking after mental and physical health of patients on the unit under the supervision of the consultant psychiatrist and will be part of an MDT which includes nurses, consultant psychiatrists, Nurse consultants, psychologists, SALT practitioners, OT as well as a visiting GP.
- CESR support can be given to applicants seeking entry to the GMC specialist register via the CESR pathway.
- Visa sponsorship is available.
- A detailed job description can be provided upon request.
Applicants Must Have
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.