Doctors Relocate are seeking applicants for the post of Specialty Doctor in Medical Oncology an NHS hospital based in South West England.
- This is a full-time, 10 PA post providing support to Oncology care in outpatient clinics and acute oncology ward rounds.
- There will be no on-call or weekend commitments.
- This post will be a fixed-term contract for 12 months, with the scope to extend with both parties’ agreement.
Applicants Must Have
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.
- MRCP, PLAB or equivalent.