Doctors Relocate are seeking applicants for the post of Specialty Doctor in Paediatrics for an NHS Health Board in Wales.
- This post can be offered on a permanent basis.
- The successful applicant will join a group of Paediatric Trainees and existing Speciality Doctors on the rota and will have the opportunity to run ward weeks and develop their own special interest with the provision of clinics, study leave and supervision.
- CESR support is offered.
- An attractive relocation package is offered.
- A job description is available upon request.
Applicants Must Have
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.
- MRCPCH or equivalent.