Doctors Relocate are seeking suitable applicants for the post of Specialty Doctor – Learning Disabilities. This is an initial 12-month NHS fixed-term contract.
- This NHS trust is based in the North East of England and the successful applicant will be offered a 12-month NHS fixed-term contract in the first instance.
- The post is full-time (10 PA) and the post holder will provide clinical expertise for patients referred to the service.
- 8.5 PAs will be for Direct Clinical Care (DCC) and 1.5 PAs for Supporting Professional Activities (SPA).
- Visa sponsorship can be offered to international applicants.
Applicants Must Have
- Experience working in Learning Disability Psychiatry
- MRCPsych, PLAB or Specialist Certification in Psychiatry (EEA applicants)