Doctors Relocate are working with an NHS trust in the Midlands who require a Specialty Doctor in Oncology to join their expanding department.
- This is a full time, fixed term post in an established oncology department in the Midlands.
- The appointee will be provided with training and expected to cover the chemotherapy day unit queries involving seeing and assessing unwell patients.
- The post holder will be providing support to the junior doctors on the oncology ward and will become involved with clinics involving chemotherapy patients (supervised by a consultant oncologist).
- CESR support can be provided. Relocation allowances are also offered by the trust.
Applicants must have
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.