Doctors Relocate are seeking applicants for the post of Specialty Registrar in Medical Oncology for an NHS trust in South West England.
- This is a 12 month fixed term post.
- The post holder will contribute to the provision of a comprehensive, efficient and high quality evidence based oncology care, under the supervision of the consultants.
- The appointee will be expected to present and discuss clinical cases in the multi-disciplinary team meetings.
- CESR support can be provided. Relocation allowances can also be offered.
Applicants must have
- MRCP or equivalent.
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.
- Previous experience in oncology.