Doctors Relocate are working with a large University Health Board in Wales who are seeking a Consultant Breast Radiologist to join them on either an NHS fixed-term or substantive basis.
- This University Health Board has an established and supportive Radiology department who is seeking to recruit an enthusiastic, innovative and progressive Consultant Breast Radiologist.
- This particular post requires a skilled breast radiologist who has specialized in breast during their training.
- The post-holder will work within a cohesive and supportive breast multi-disciplinary team and to provide a quality service in both symptomatic and screening settings.
- CESR support can be given to overseas applicants with extensive experience in Breast Radiology.
- Visa sponsorship is available.
- A detailed job description can be provided upon request.
Applicants Must Have
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.
- FRCR or equivalent.