We’re delighted to be working with a large NHS trust in North East England who are seeking an Interventional Neuroradiologist to join their service.
- This is a full-time (10 PA post) and both permanent and fixed-term applicants are encouraged to apply.
- The post holder will be joining an established neuroradiology service.
- The successful applicant will provide interventional neuroradiology services and support the diagnostic neuroradiology service.
- This department can offer CESR support (if required), as well as an attractive relocation package.
Applicants must have
- FRCR or equivalent.
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.
- Extensive experience in interventional neuroradiology and the ability to offer an expert neuroradiology opinion.