Doctors Relocate are working with an NHS hospital in London who require a Consultant Interventional Radiologist. Fixed term and permanent applicants are invited to apply.
- This a full time (10 PA) post based in a busy Radiology department in London.
- The successful applicant will contribute to the General workload of the department however, the main duties of this post are Interventional Radiology, vascular and non-vascular.
- The successful applicant will need to participate in the IR on-call rota.
- CESR support can be offered to overseas applicants wanting to join the GMC specialist register.
Applicants must have
- FRCR or equivalent.
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.
- IR Consultants who have registered with the GMC via PLAB will be considered.