Applicants are invited to apply for the post of Consultant Paediatric Radiologist for an NHS trust in the North of England. Both permanent and fixed term contracts are available with this hospital.
- The successful applicant will be joining an established team of Paediatric Radiologists and will have an opportunity to practice all imaging modalities.
- The appointee will be encouraged to a develop sub-specialty interest.
- CESR support can be offered to fixed term applicants wanting to join the GMC specialist register.
- This post is to begin as soon as possible.
- Relocation packages are available (subject to t&c’s).
Applicants must have
- FRCR or equivalent
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC