Applicants are invited to apply for the post of Consultant Paediatric Radiologist for an NHS trust in Yorkshire. Both permanent and fixed-term contracts are available with this hospital.
- The successful applicant will be joining an established team of Paediatric Radiologists and will have an opportunity to practice all imaging modalities.
- The appointee will be encouraged to a develop sub-speciality interests.
- CESR support can be offered to fixed-term applicants wanting to join the GMC specialist register.
- This post is to begin as soon as possible.
- Relocation packages are available (subject to T&Cs).
Applicants must have
- FRCR or equivalent
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC