We’re working with an NHS hospital in Scotland that requires a Consultant Radiologist with an interest in Gynaecological imaging.
- The successful applicant will be joining a large, friendly Radiology team in an NHS hospital based in Scotland.
- This department can offer both permanent and fixed-term contracts.
- CESR support can be provided (if required).
- The successful applicant will be experienced in both General and Gynaecological imaging.
Applicants must have
- FRCR or equivalent. PLAB applicants are also welcomed.
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.