Doctors Relocate are seeking applicants for the post of Consultant Radiologist for an NHS trust based in London. This hospital has two posts and can offer either permanent or NHS fixed-term contracts.
- The successful applicants will be joining an established team of Radiologists and will be expected to contribute to the General department workload.
- This department will encourage the appointees to develop a sub-speciality interest. Radiologists with existing sub-speciality interests are encouraged to apply.
- CESR support can be provided to fixed-term candidates, if required.
- Relocation packages are available (subject to T&Cs).
Applicants must have
- FRCR or equivalent
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC