We’re recruiting a Consultant General Radiologist with an interest in Oncology Imaging for a university hospital based in North West England.
- This is a 10 PA job plan, and there may be opportunities to do further sessions.
- On-call: currently 1 in 10 or less frequent, with prospective cover.
- The unit supports a wide spectrum of oncology including lung, breast, GI, gynaecology, urology, haematology and CUP MDTs.
- Applicants must have substantial experience in Onco Imaging.
- This hospital has experience with helping overseas Consultants achieve their Specialist Registration via CESR.
Applicants Must Have
- GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC.
- FRCR or equivalent.