Doctors Relocate are working with NHS hospitals in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland that require General Radiologists, and Radiologists with sub-speciality interests, for both fixed-term and permanent positions.
Posts are available in:
General, Chest, IR, Head & Neck, MSK, Gynae, Breast, Uroradiology, Neuroradiology, Paediatric, GI, GU, Oncology
- Consultant, Specialty Doctor and Fellowship positions can be offered UK wide
- Attractive salaries and relocation packages can be secured
- CESR support will be offered
- Have FRCR (or equivalent) or PLAB
- Have GMC registration, or be in the process of registering with the GMC
If you’re a General Radiologist interested in UK opportunities, please apply and one of our experienced recruiters will be in touch!